Precautionary Measures taken with regards to COVID-19 Virus Infection
With Singapore raising its COVID-19 Virus outbreak alert from yellow to orange, Ricoh Singapore instituted a slew of precautionary measures in accordance to guidelines from Ministry of Health and Ministry of Manpower.
- Travel declarations have been obtained from Employee on their recent travel history and upcoming travel plans.
- Employees returning from China are asked to remain at home for 14 days upon their return and to report their temperatures to our Human Resource Department daily.
- Employees are instructed to defer any non-critical travel to China.
- Employees are required to check their temperatures twice a day, check for respiratory symptoms and report to HR daily.
- Employees who are unwell are required to visit a doctor immediately. Employees on sick leave are monitored by HR to ensure that they are well before they come back to work.
- Visitors to Ricoh Singapore office are screened for temperatures. Visitors who are unwell are asked to reschedule their appointment.
- Visitors to Ricoh Singapore office are to declare their recent travel history and to indicate if they have been to affected countries.
- Surgical marks are issued to employees and visitors when required.
- Ricoh Engineers, technicians and sales personnel are required to declare if they have been to affected areas.
- Employees have been asked and reminded regularly to observe good personal hygiene which includes washing hands frequently with soap.
The well-being of our employees, customers, vendors and business associates remains our top priority. We appreciate your understanding for any inconvenience caused.
News & Events
Keep up to date
The Road Forward
Ricoh Eco Action Day Hybrid Forum 2021 galvanises public, private and experts to answer United Nations’ call for green recovery
Update: Notice on Microsoft Windows Print Spooler Vulnerability
Ricoh received “AA” environmental evaluation rating from Mizuho Research & Technology