Blogs - Your winning strategy in shaping your workplace experience
Covid-19 has changed our lives around. We often wonder if we can ever get back to a Covid-19 free office? For the companies, the welfare of employees is of utmost concern; thus, how can companies protect their employees & provide a safe environment for employees to return to their workplaces?
Conditions of offices & companies are primarily in an indoor environment with a centralised air-con unit (AHU). Indoor air can be many times more polluted than outdoor air because it does not benefit from a natural cleaning agent, UV light, the primary cleaning agent of outdoor air.
Some key points from current NEA (National Environment Agency) regulation to combat the spread of Covid-19 includes:
- Minimise indoor air re-circulation; use of high-efficiency filters in AHUs to treat recirculated air:
- Use of high-efficiency filters (at least MERV14 or F8 is recommended) in AHUs to treat recirculated air. Filters should be installed appropriately & maintained according to manufacturers’ recommendations.
- The use of air-cleaning technologies such as ultra-germicidal irradiation (UVGI) in AHUs may be considered to augment MERV14 filters. Efficacy & safety of all air-cleaning devices under operating conditions must be evaluated.
- Increase ventilation in premises with limited ventilation & air-filtration provision (e.g. meeting rooms with only Fan Coil Unit (FCU)):
- Consider positioning fans at windows to blow air outwards & increase air exchange.
WORKPLACE ENHANCED PROTECTION
Consider a hassle-free solution that does not need filter maintenance & is highly effective in continuous air & surface disinfection—a solution for offices & companies with either AHU & FCU.
Choose Ricoh Smart & Safe workplace solutions that are effective with cost savings.
|It is an active cleaning agent for continuous purifications. It eliminates airborne & surface microorganisms (incl. influenza & coronavirus) & it works like lightning strikes.|
|No filter, no cleaning required.|
|CERTIFIED BY WHO LAB (CNRS)|
|The ability to kill 99.98% of H1N5/H1N1 virus in 0.44s.|
|12V DC, 20W. Equipment can run 24/7.|
Safety is not Expensive. It is Priceless.
Let Ricoh help you create & build your safety net by equipping you with the right technology & solution to combat this endemic situation.
News & Events
Keep up to date
Ricoh establishes Ricoh Group Technology Ethics Charter
Ricoh named as one of TIME World’s Best Companies of 2023
Ricoh Singapore supports WorldSkills ASEAN 2023: A celebration of skills and talent
Ricoh selected for inclusion in six major ESG Indices for Japanese equities adopted by the GPIF