Finding Clarity in
Having timely access to the right information is crucial for many day-to-day business activities, such as preparing contracts, invoices, project documents, tenders, and so on. However, a lot of business data remain largely in a cluttered, unstructured state and is often located outside of structured database environments.
As your business grows and requires quicker access to information to move forward, it becomes more important to organise and structure your digital data for easy retrieval and sharing.
However, there is a dilemma that most businesses face when it comes to structuring data. One on hand, you must improve accuracy, speed up workflows, and enable round-the-clock access to documents. On the other, you must ensure your data is safe and secure. Failing to address these concerns could disrupt your daily workflows, impairing productivity levels and business outcomes.
With Ricoh’s Content Services solutions, you can rely on the right tools to digitise, control, and safeguard your data.
The Benefits of a Content Services System
Our Content Services Solutions
Microsoft SharePoint Online
Microsoft SharePoint Online is a popular Content Services solution with the capability to handle thousands to millions of documents daily. It can handle multiple business use cases, including document, workflow, and knowledge management, as well as corporate intranets.
With Ricoh’s expertise and Microsoft SharePoint Online, you can enjoy core features that include:
- Powerful indexing and metadata functionality
- Versioning capabilities
- Sophisticated search features
- Multiple security layers to protect your organisation’s intellectual property
- A wide range of supported file types, including less common 3D models and other rare extensions.
With Laserfiche, leverage a cloud or an on-premises content and document management system that enables you to store, organise, and access your organisation’s information digitally.
Laserfiche offers a range of powerful components, including Workflow Module, Forms Module, and Records Management Module.
With Ricoh and Laserfiche, you can:
- Easily find files, track versions, and retain content in one place
- Collaborate via simultaneous editing, annotations, and more
- Improve information governance by controlling the accessibility of sensitive information
- Easily build processes with low-code design tools
- Speed up work by auto-routing tasks for follow up and approval
- Delight customers by accelerating information requests and public-facing services
- Measure what matters with process analytics and reporting.
DocuWare is the perfect Content Services solution for distributed as well as remote teams that need to operate seamlessly to achieve improved productivity. Its zero-compromise SaaS solution digitises and secures your information, flowing it effortlessly to your decision makers – irrespective of location, time, and device.
With Ricoh and DocuWare, benefit from:
- A cloud document management and workflow automation software that digitises, secures, and works with business documents, optimising the processes that power your business
- Removing wasted time and uncertainty from processes, freeing your team to focus on work that drives productivity and profit
- DocuWare Intelligent Indexing, which identifies the most valuable information a document has and converts it into highly structured, usable data
- AI Machine Learning technology that remembers every document input and indexes it for increased speed and accuracy in search, access, and processing.
Ricoh is a leading provider of digital services, process automation, and information management solutions designed to support digital transformation and optimise business performance. Backed by an 85-year history of cultivating knowledge and nurturing organisational capabilities, Ricoh empowers the creation of digital workplaces utilising innovative partners and technologies, providing the expertise and services that enable individuals to work smarter from anywhere.
Advisory and Design
We work with our customers to understand their business objectives and barriers.
Build and Deploy
We build the right solutions and successfully deploy to optimise adoption.
Manage and Support
We manage and support the deployed solutions and tech environment proactively.
Recommended resources for you
Why Choose a Content and Collaboration Solution?
How can you keep your employees engaged and productive at work? The secret lies in an integrated content management application that syncs data, documents, and workflows.
Global Real Estate Leader Simplifies and Brings Agility to Its HR Workflow with Ricoh
Find out how Mapletree fulfilled the needs of its growing global workforce with a digital HR document management solution.