The Ricoh Group's sustainable environmental management focuses on four pillars: energy conservation and prevention of global warming, resource conservation and recycling, pollution prevention, and biodiversity conservation.
The first three pillars aim to reduce environmental impact from our business activities, while the fourth pillar aims to improve the Earth’s self-recovery capabilities.
Pursuing the ideal society (Three Ps Balance™)We need to reduce the environmental impact of mankind's economic activities to a level that the Earth's self-recovery capabilities can deal with.Read more
The Comet CircleThe Ricoh Group contributes to the development of a sustainable society based on the Comet Circle concept.Read more
Environmental principles and policyRicoh's environmental principles.Read more
Environmental communication and activitiesWe encourage group company employees to think about how to achieve the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and to take action with a sense of global unity.Read more
Ricoh (Singapore) Pte Ltd recognizes environmental conservation as one of the most important missions and regard it as an integral element in all our business activities. We therefore assume responsibility for environmental conservation and approach this on a company wide basis.
Ricoh (Singapore) Pte Ltd. Will through implementation of ISO 14001 Environmental Management System:
- Comply with our corporate policy requirements and Singapore Environmental Law and Regulations
- Promote environmental awareness throughout the company
- Manage and control operations to minimize environmental pollution impact on the health and safety of every employee
- Strive to prevent pollution through waste reduction and disposal in a responsible and control manner
- Minimize usage of energy and natural resources and improve on their effective utilization
- Offer products and services, which have minimal environmental impact
- Develop and implement environmental programs for continual improvement
Recycling of Used Toner
Recycling of Multifunction Copier & Printer
News & Events
Keep up to date
Update: Notice on Ripple20 Treck TCP/IP Stack Potential Vulnerabilities
Commercial printers preview the RICOH Pro Z75 B2 sheetfed inkjet press designed to enable business growth
Ricoh recognized for climate action leadership and is included on the CDP climate change “A List” 2020
Ricoh wins the Grand Prix award at the Nikkei SDGs Management Grand Prix