The Ricoh Group's sustainable environmental management focuses on four pillars: energy conservation and prevention of global warming, resource conservation and recycling, pollution prevention, and biodiversity conservation.
The first three pillars aim to reduce environmental impact from our business activities, while the fourth pillar aims to improve the Earth’s self-recovery capabilities.
- Pursuing the ideal society (Three Ps Balance™)We need to reduce the environmental impact of mankind's economic activities to a level that the Earth's self-recovery capabilities can deal with.Read more
- The Comet CircleThe Ricoh Group contributes to the development of a sustainable society based on the Comet Circle concept.Read more
- Environmental principles and policyRicoh's environmental principles.Read more
- Environmental communication and activitiesWe encourage group company employees to think about how to achieve the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and to take action with a sense of global unity.Read more
Ricoh (Singapore) Pte Ltd recognizes environmental conservation as one of the most important missions and regard it as an integral element in all our business activities. We therefore assume responsibility for environmental conservation and approach this on a company wide basis.
Ricoh (Singapore) Pte Ltd. Will through implementation of ISO 14001 Environmental Management System:
- Comply with our corporate policy requirements and Singapore Environmental Law and Regulations
- Promote environmental awareness throughout the company
- Manage and control operations to minimize environmental pollution impact on the health and safety of every employee
- Strive to prevent pollution through waste reduction and disposal in a responsible and control manner
- Minimize usage of energy and natural resources and improve on their effective utilization
- Offer products and services, which have minimal environmental impact
- Develop and implement environmental programs for continual improvement
Recycling of Used Toner
Recycling of Multifunction Copier & Printer
News & Events
Keep up to date
Ricoh received a five-star rating in the Fifth Nikkei SDGs Management Survey
Ricoh Chairperson hands policy proposal on accelerating decarbonization through green transformation to Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry as Co-chair of JCLP
Ricoh Chairperson takes the stage at Reuters NEXT 2023 "Empowering Colleagues to be ESG Advocates"
Ricoh issues Ricoh Group Integrated Report 2023