Event: Best Practices for Transitioning to Safe and Flexible Workplace
Ricoh and Smarten Spaces are partnering together to help organizations elevate employee experience, improve HR & Administration productivity in workforce and capacity management, and implement safe distancing as they navigate through government regulations for a safe and flexible workplace.
Join this discussion to learn from the experience of Smarten Spaces in helping businesses in 70+ cities globally to adopt the new way of working in a flexible and hybrid manner.
Here’s what the webinar will address:
- How to manage staggered start times and flexible work hours for your workforce?
- How to maintain the desired level of occupancy while managing employee work schedules to foster collaboration?
- How to manage desks or meeting room bookings as we maintain safety best practices?
- What would my technology adoption journey look like?
- How long does it take to adopt such technology solutions?
- How can technology help implement safety protocols?
- How can I bring stakeholders from HR, Facilities, Real estate, IT together on one platform to manage this transition?
4pm - 5pm
Ricoh (Singapore) Pte Ltd
20W Pasir Panjang Road
#04-28 Mapletree Business City
Regional Director, Asia
Martijn is leading the commercial operations in Asia for Smarten Spaces at our headquarters in Singapore. He is a seasoned commercial leader delivering and sustaining business growth for 10+ years across three continents within various MNC’s, start-up’s & SME’s for companies such KPMG, Philips, KPN telecom, Avery Dennison & Signify.
Head of Digital Workplace
Alvyn brings in over 15 years of corporate working experience in the Office Automation industry. He is experienced in areas of Digital Transformation, Workplace Services, Managed Print Services and Business & Document Processes Consulting.
News & Events
Keep up to date
Ricoh establishes Ricoh Group Technology Ethics Charter
Ricoh named as one of TIME World’s Best Companies of 2023
Ricoh Singapore supports WorldSkills ASEAN 2023: A celebration of skills and talent
Ricoh selected for inclusion in six major ESG Indices for Japanese equities adopted by the GPIF