Ricoh Singapore’s Business Continuity Announcement in Response to COVID-19
Dear Business Partners and Valued Customers,
Due to the drastic change in the landscape of COVID-19 outbreak in Singapore, a management committee and a Business Continuity Plan (BCP) team have been established to ensure minimal disruption operationally.
It is important that as your partner, we keep you informed as to the measures we are taking to ensure our continual support (BCP) to your operations.
- Call Centre - Our lines are open
Our Call Centre is under split-team arrangements and we seek your understanding if our voice quality is affected in view of our staff working from home (WFH).
- Service Engineers – we continue to serve you
Our engineers are equipped with Service Mobility Tools to access and communicate with our Call Centre and Parts/Supply Warehouse. We have enough stocks stored in multiple locations to avoid disruption.
- Toners, Supplies and Parts Availability – we continue to supply
We have enough stocks stored in multiple locations to avoid disruption.
Steps taken to safeguard the health and wellbeing of our staff and customers
Our staff are our top priority. For their well-being, majority of our staff will be working from home (WFH) supported by our infrastructure. Split-team arrangements have been organized for staff, including our field service engineers, whom are unable to work from home.
Other workplace measures:
- Hand Sanitisers and Face mask are provided and made available for staff
- Temperature screening for all persons entering and re-entering our premises
- Daily Temperature declaration for all staff in the office
- Health and Travel declarations for all persons entering the premise
- Maintain good personal hygiene and indoor ventilation with Biozone purifier
- Adopting safe distancing measures (at least 1 meter apart) at workplaces for workstations and seats
- Defer all travel abroad until further notice by authority
- All staff who are in close contact with people who return from overseas from 20 March 2020, will be required to work from home for a minimum of 14 days.
- Stringent guidelines i.e. Company LOA have been announced to all staff on 1st Degree Contact and 2nd Degree Contact (Suspect & Infected).
- Any staff who is unwell will not be allowed access to the office and will be requested to consult a doctor immediately.
We regard our team as an extension of yours and will take every necessary precaution to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We will continue to proactively communicate with you as the situation evolves.
Should you require any further clarifications, please contact us at +65 6474 0777 or email at [email protected]
We believe we will emerge stronger from this experience and we seek your understanding for any inconveniences you may encounter during this period.
Thank you for your understanding and support.
News & Events
Keep up to date
The Road Forward
Ricoh Eco Action Day Hybrid Forum 2021 galvanises public, private and experts to answer United Nations’ call for green recovery
Update: Notice on Microsoft Windows Print Spooler Vulnerability
Ricoh received “AA” environmental evaluation rating from Mizuho Research & Technology